Statewide Resources Map
The link below provides access to maps of New Mexico resources intended to support children, youth, and families. These maps include not only the name and location of different types of service providers, but also includes detailed information such as whether or not they accept Medicaid and how to contact them.
These maps of New Mexico resources are organized by the specific type of service(s) providers offer and each is tailored to meet the needs of New Mexicans in search of services for children, youth, and families. The maps are continually maintained with up-to-date information to ensure that they remain a useful resource.
Please wait for the map to fully load – sometimes it can take a few seconds. The title will appear at the top when it is finished. To use the map:
- Click on the "Content" tab on the second row. (Note you may need to click twice to view the list)
- Enter your desired location in the search box in the top-right corner to focus the map on that community. (Note that you can only search by location, not provider name)
- Select the service(s) you desire by clicking the appropriate checkbox in the list of services on the far left of your screen. You should see icons appear on your map if that service is available in that area.
- If you select more than one service, you may differentiate their icons by clicking “legend” in the top-left of your screen.
- For more information about specific services offered, types of clients served, and how to contact them, click on the desired provider’s icon on the map and a pop-up will appear next to it.
We ask that if you notice any errors in the map’s content to please notify Alicia Iverson at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the map updated.