Albuquerque Public Schools (APS) Student Meal Pick-Ups
Parents/students can pick up their meals via drive-through lines at 85+ identified participating schools from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., according to APS. For a list of sites, please click here.
Presbyterian Health Services Community Health Program
Presbyterian Health Services (PHS) offers free meals to children and since its program's inception, they have provided more than 50,000 meals to children throughout New Mexico. PHS, Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Service (USDA) Southwest Region and CYFD have partnered together in providing nutritious meals and snacks to children visiting hospitals. Visit PHS to learn more about the program.
See below to find a PHS Healthy Meal program near you:
Lincoln County Medical Center
- Daily Meal, Noon to 1:30 P.M.
Plains Regional Medical Center
- Daily Meal, 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M
Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital
- Daily Meal, 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Daily Snack, 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Daily Meal, 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
- Daily Breakfast, 6:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
- Daily Lunch, 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Daily Dinner, 4:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center
- Daily Snack, 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Daily Lunch, 11:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
Socorro General Hospital
- Daily Lunch, 9:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
- Daily Snack, 1:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.